Some Americans are ignorant and proud 27 Miss USA dumbest answers ever – Which Sense Do You prefer?
1. How do we narrow the gap between the rich and the poor?
2. Do you think political correctness is hurting or helping this country and why?
3. What would you do to improve race relations in the U.S.?
4. Women’s roles in the u.s. have changed dramatically since the 1960s. What changes would you like to see next?
5. Miss Minnesota do you think that your career prospects would be affected if affirmative action were dismantled?
6. Should unwed teenage mothers be allowed to collect welfare?Why or why not?
7. Is the media’s need for controversy bad for sports?
8. Recent polls have shown 1/5 of Americans can’t locate the US on a World map. Why do you think this is?
9. A recent report shows that in 40% of American families with children, women are the primary earners, yet they continue to earn less than men. What does this say about society?
10. Government tracking and phone records has been in the news lately. Is this an invasion of privacy or necessary to keep our country safe? Why or why not?
11. Among of the five senses what do you prefer to have if you can only have one, and why?
If you like my content, please consider supporting me on Patreon: http://bit.ly/2pLFOGI
Many of the videos I do are considered controversial and not ad friendly by youtube, even if they are educational and entertaining, so I’m unable to monetize them. Thank you for your support!
The question for Miss South Carolina was “Why can’t 1/5 of Americans find the United States on a world map”? What does South Africa, Iraq, and Asian Countries have to do with any part of this question?
Every year there’s always one flub of the night, and this year’s belonged to Miss California Nadia Mejia. During the 2016 Miss USA pageant on June 5, judge Nigel Barker asked her about social and economical inequality, and unfortunately, she totally blanked when trying to come up with an answer. smart blond humor funny moments comedy wow
Watch it on Youtube
Thanks for visiting and remember to share!